Dear Foxytech Friends,
We find ourselves in the middle of a world pandemic. Just let that sink in for a moment… “2020” … “World Pandemic”! Who would have thought in this day and age? Yet, that’s our reality right now.
First and foremost, we hope that all of you are as prepared as you possibly can be, as we face the 21 day (maybe more) lockdown.
To those of you who have been infected, or has a loved one infected, our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hoping that it will pass quickly, without serious health implications. Get better soon guys!
This pandemic is devastating in so many other ways too…
Many people can simply not afford not to work, and we sincerely hope that employers, along with government institutions will come to the table with regards to salaries and/or financial support.
Small businesses will definitely feel the impact while struggling to survive. So please buy local, and support them whichever way you can?
While we understand and support the lockdown, as it’s crucial to flatten the infection curve, and to save lives, our hearts go out to you, and as a small startup business, we fully identify with the negative financial impact of COVID-19.
A huge THANK YOU to each and every person still going out to work, risking your health and those of your loved ones, so that the rest of us can continuously be provided with all essential services whilst on lockdown. Not just healthcare workers, but SO many more, across all essential industries. We are really grateful to all of you.
How will the lockdown affect Foxytech?
– We will feel an immediate negative financial impact as a very small startup business.
– We have grown to where we are without the means of paid advertising or any other monetary tools.
– You, our customers, are currently our best and only asset. And we are SO grateful to have you.
– Exceeding customer expectations, and delivering the best service we possibly can, is, and will always be the centre focus of our business.
– We therefore ask you to please keep on supporting us as much as you can? Orders that are placed will be processed AS SOON as the lockdown is lifted. So please keep those orders coming?
How will the lockdown affect our customers?
– Online shopping is still available, but delivery will be delayed until the lockdown is lifted. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.
– The support staff will still be online to guide you and assist you.
– RMA (returns) can’t be processed until the lockdown is lifted.
– Due to business constrictions, all sponsorships are put on hold until further notice.
If you want or need to chat about anything not shopping related, feel free to pop us a message on the website, or send an e-mail or slilde into our Discord. We are available for small talk, uplifting chats and saying “hi”. We’re still here for you guys!
Downtime is Uptime.
While in lockdown we will focus on:
– Web Maintenance
– Server maintenance & optimisation
– Product updates
– Adding new products
– Streamlining processes
– Updating our SDA (Supplier Database Administration) program
Feel free to pop us ideas regarding site changes you would like to see!
THANK YOU for your understanding and continuous support. We look forward to build and strengthen our relationship with our customers.
Stay safe guys, and take extra care of yourself and those around you.
Much love from us to you.
The Foxytech Team