PayGenius WHMCS Module
The one-stop-shop payment gateway solution for your business. Pick the solution of choice and start accepting online payment in multiple currencies.
The PayGenius WHMCS Module will seamless integrate and enable additional payment options for your customers. Make sure you register for a merchant account at www.paygenius.co.za. Once registered, all you need is to plugin your API Keys and you will have PayGenius as a payment option on checkout.
– Multi-Currency – Own Secure Payment Page – Recurring Billing – Accept VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Diners Club and Instant EFT.
To install this payment gateway (assuming the file(s) is already downloaded) you need to save the main paygenius.php file in the ‘/modules/gateways’ location.
The callback folder also has a file called paygenius.php but this needs to be saved in the ‘/modules/gateways/callback’ location.
A merchant account is needed at Paygenius to configure the plugin. You will need an Access Token and Secret Key from PayGenius.
Register your account at – https://www.paygenius.co.za/
Once you have complete saving the files to the correct location and acquired the needed token information from Paygenius you will need to activate the gateway.
If you do not want to use the recursive functionality you need to remove the paygeniusAdd.php file.
Login to admin dashboard
Select Setup -> Payments -> Payment Gateways.
Click on All Payment Gateways
If you saved the files correctly you should see PayGenius as an option in the list.
Click on the PayGenius to activate the gateway.
Next configuration of the gateway.
Configuring the plugin
To configure the gateway you need to select the (Manage Existing Gateways) tab for the Payment Gateways.
– Search for the Paygenius area in the list to configure Paygenius payment gateway.
– In the “Access token” field enter the access token you received from Paygenius.
– In the “Secret key” field enter the secret key you received from Paygenius.
– In the “License Key” field enter your license key received from Foxytech
– The test mode tick box is for developer mode only, so you must leave it unticked.
– In the ‘Payment page name’ field you can specify the payment page you want to use if you made additional pages on paygenius website.
– Convert To For Processing field is the currency to be used primarily.
– Once all above is done click save Changes button and the gateway is configured.
– Once saved, you can tick ‘Show on Order Form’ box and save. If the box is unticked again look at the gateway logs for details as why it was unticked.
Troubleshoot with support links
Once purchases you will be provided with Knowledge Base links and Ticketing Links.
This module is subject to annual license renewal.
v1.0.1 – 08/10/2020
-Quick fix for test mode to switch correctly between dev and production.
v1.0 – 07/10/2020
-Initial release, updates as the versions increase